2013/07/28

""D!va"" Digest - Hair Fair 2013 and Collabor88

Hey hey D!vas!

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday! I know I am! I really haven't done much this summer, but still, this was a long needed break I was looking forward to all year (since September last year, to be exact).

Have any of you gone/plans go anywhere? Some of my friends have gone on holidays to the most tropical locations that I could only ever dream of going. I sure am enjoying the nice views of blissful beaches, swaying palm trees and playful dolphins... from the postcards that my friend is sending me from the Seychelles!

I hope you've all been to the Hair Fair because today is your last chance to do so! The Hair Fair will be closed tomorrow until next years round, so you better hurry! Incase you didn't know, D!va is located at the HF2013 - Port Sim (A SLurl will be posted down below!). Even if some of the hairs will be available after the event, please keep in mind that now is the only time your money will be donated to Wigs for Kids.

So here are my summery themed pictures!


  (From top to bottom) I am sporting ""D!VA" Hair "Lana""Mana", and "Clea".

"Ange" for this month's round for Collabor88 is still available and as for the picture...


The above hairs (apart from "Clea") are COPY OK and NO TRANSFER. The rigged mesh parts are NO MOD and cannot be re-sized. However, the rest of the hair is MOD OK and can be also resized via the pop up menu by clicking anywhere on the hair.

"Ange", "Mana""Lana", and "Clea" ALL contain some mesh so please make sure that you are using a viewer that supports mesh and also don't forget to try a demo before buying!


""D!VA"" Main store
""D!VA"" @ Collabor88
""D!VA"" @ Hair Fair 2013

- Mochi Chun

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿